Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anti-Aging Treatment

I've been telling clients for years that the best anti-aging treatment for your skin besides sunscreen is retinol. Prescription retinol (Retin-A, Renova) works great but tends to leave your skin red, sensitive, and dry. I've always put up with it because I knew it was great for anti-aging and acne. The skin care line I use and love, PCA Skin came out with a prescription strength retinol of their own. Retinol Renewal gives me all the same benefits of the prescriptions but without the irritating side effects. It was even featured in the new issue of New Beauty magazine. My new favorite product!

[added]

It can be used on sensitive skin without the irritation of the prescriptions. I do sell it at my studio and I am working on getting my website set up to sell online as well.

3 comments:

  1. so for those with really sensitive skin it shoud be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you posted about this. I was going to make an appointment with a dermatologist and ask for an Rx of Retinol. I like that you are blogging about anti-aging stuff. Do you sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be used on sensitive skin without the irritation of the prescriptions. I do sell it at my studio and I am working on getting my website set up to sell online as well.

    ReplyDelete