Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back Pain Relief

Over the weekend my husband hurt his lower back, yet again. He has a history of back pain that comes and goes. Usually when it starts hurting like this he is limping around for a week. The first day it happened, he had to lay down. The next morning I had to help him get up each time he sat down. Later that morning he was outside and our neighbor came over. My husband explained what had happened to his back. Our neighbor went home and returned with a foam roller. He explained how to use it and had my husband get down on the roller to try some of the stretches. After doing the stretches on the roller for a few minutes, he got up and felt almost no back pain. He was able to work the rest of the day with very little pain. We hurried out and bought one at Sports Chalet ($39.99) He's been using it twice a day now and loves it. I am sold on this thing! Check out the website for yourself.



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I really like your points on back pain relief. I think lot of people don't know about this product. Instead they go for some other alternate things to find cure. I think inversion is a great at symptom relief but it's best to balance the muscles and joints to get long lasting back pain relief. It's good to know some new strategies to relief back pain.

    ReplyDelete